Thursday, February 01, 2007

In The Meantime...








I am currently working on two large blog entries at the same time (!) so as I continue to piece them together, here are some random scans for your viewing pleasure.

As I am creating this entry, I am listening to the entirety of the rooftop concert, digitally remastered by a Beatle buddy of mine. This is certainly the most complete, best-sounding version I've ever heard. He used the best sources for each track and proceeded to flawlessly edit, master, and mix them to create the finest sonic representation of The Beatles last live performance as a band. (A very special thanks to him!)

Enjoy the photos, and I'll be back shortly with more relevant entries!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love your blog! You have some great photos of the Beatles!